Documents Required for Admission
- Application form, which may be obtained from Admission and Registration Deanship, to be filled in by the applicant
- UAE Secondary School Certificate, or its equivalent, and grade transcript. Certified copies are acceptable
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Photocopy of UAE national ID
- Health certificate, issued by a university doctor
- Certificate of good conduct, issued by an official body
- Six passport-size photographs
- A written commitment signed by the applicant that he/she must obey the university rules and regulations
- If available, a certificate of proficiency in English language, e.g. TOEFL with a minimum score of 500 score, or IELTS with a score of at least 5
Applications will be processed by Admission and Registration department only after the payment of application and registration fees of AED 1,300 & the medical checkup fees of AED 150,these fees are not refundable.
Certification of Documents
Newly-admitted students are requested to have their documents certified before the end of the first semester of study, otherwise their registration will be cancelled.
- High-school certificates obtained in the UAE must be certified by the UAE Ministry of Educationbr
- High-school certificates obtained abroad must be certified by the Ministry of Education, and by either the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of origin and the UAE embassy in that country, or by the embassy of the country which issued the certificate, and by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.