Healthcare delivery is a complex process. Patients come to us in a time of need; they entrust us with their lives and the lives of their loved ones. It is our duty and obligation to meet and exceed their expectations by delivering high-quality care that is safe, effective, and timely. We will aim at delivering care that will attain the highest level of patient satisfaction and comfort.
Vision & Mission
Provide safe, efficient and timely patient-centered quality care.
The Medical Services Department is staffed with 22 Doctors, 20 Allied MOH licensed Staff.
It seeks to complement the academic mission of Ajman University and is dedicated to providing educational, supportive, consultative healthcare services to students, staff, and eligible dependents. In doing so the MSD strives to make the campus a healthy and safe place to study, work and live.
- We provide compassionate care without compromise.
- We support health awareness campaigns.
- We engage in updates to advance knowledge and well-being.
At Ajman University Medical Center, we are committed to:
- Provide primary health care to students, staff, dependents and campus guests on daily basis.
- Provide Round-the-clock services for campus people, and hostel residents during and after working hours, at weekends and on holidays
- Provide a healthy atmosphere to accomplish the university objective of a disease-free community
- Provide high quality integrated health services in a timely manner with complete customer satisfaction
Services: (Medical & Dental)
- I) General Medical Clinics Staffed with:
- Two Female clinics (Jurf 1, 2), Two Male clinics (Jurf 1, 2), and a Hostel clinic, to provide primary health care treatment and health education on common diseases.
- Nursing: Comprehensive nursing care and services, including routine and emergency cases, recording patient details and providing treatment.
- Reception: Receiving patients, preparing the patient files and records, recording personal data, preparing daily, monthly and annually statistics.
- Referral System and Follow-up: Coordinating referrals for urgent cases to hospital specialists if necessary and following up chronic cases.
- Carrying out medical checkups for all new students
- Medical Insurance work for our staff members and their dependents
- Collaborating with community organizations to conduct health programs and awareness raising activities including No Tobacco campaigns, Diabetes, Breast Cancer awareness events…
- Supporting students with special needs or disabilities who require assistance in their activities within the campus.
- The AUST medical clinics’ services are free of charge and available round the clock.
- All health records, forms, and documentations are confidentially kept. The release or transfer of medical Information requires patient's approval, unless legally authorized, or in a life-threatening situation.
AEDs to Save Lives!
We are delighted to announce that Ajman University, in an effort to create a safer campus, and with the coordination of the AED Committee, has installed three Automated External Defibrillator (AED) machines on campus.
This measure would elevate our preparedness level in dealing with medical emergencies on campus and increase the survival rate of cardiac arrest victims. Our medical staff are certified to apply CPR and use AEDs professionally. Ajman university is keen to ensure a sustainable initiative through its AED Committee.
Two of these AEDs are located in the clinics of J1 and J2, and the third is in the main entrance of Sheikh Zayed Center.
To know the locations of these AEDs on AU campus, please follow the sign on the distributed maps next to elevators.
(on weekdays from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm).
In case of suspected sudden cardiac (heart) death:
• Check responsiveness of the victim
• If you know how to perform CPR do it until the AED arrives
• Stay with the victim, do NOT change your location!
-Dr Fetta Djessas Medical Services Department Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Adnan Abdulghani Healthcare & Administrative Coordinator email@example.com
- Mr. Abdel Aziz Hameed Healthcare & Administrative Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Hakima Fares Healthcare & Administrative Coordinator email@example.com
- Sr. Usha Kunju Pillai Nurse firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sr. Amna Abdelsalam Hostel Nurse email@example.com
- Sr. Eyman Sayed Hostel Nurse firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sr. Nafissa Mekki Hostel Nurse email@example.com
- Mrs. Nawal El Kenzi Assistant Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Medical clinics
Jurf 1 Clinics:
Block A, Ground Floor
Male Clinic: 6315 Female Clinic: 629 Female Clinic: 6380
Jurf 2 Clinics:
Block A, Second Floor
Male Clinics: 6733, 6734 Female Clinic: 6773, 6732
Fall & Spring hours:
Sunday – Thursday
7:30am – 8:00 pm
Hostel Clinic: 06/ 705 6918
The hostel medical clinic is a facility for currently enrolled students and staff members of Ajman University.
A medical examination is required for all AUST student residence to rule out any contagious disease which can affect our residents.
Any pre-existing medical conditions should be reported to the medical clinic to be aware of the case and handle the situation with the care it needs (Read more on AUST Hostel website)
Medical services offered from 07:30 am – 08:00 pm (Campus Clinics), and
The hostel clinic serves from 03:00 pm – 07:00 am (Sunday - Thursday)
Round-The-Clock Service: 07:00 am – 07:00 am (Weekends & Holidays)